Call for Papers
All participants are welcomed to submit their paper(s) to acquire research visibility and reciprocate your ideas with experts from a diverse pool of expertise. All abstracts will be evaluated and the accepted works will be compiled in the conference proceedings and presented in the conference, either in the form of oral or poster presentation. ICGH encompasses wide range of topics regarding hydrates including, but not limited to the following:
- Flow Assurance
- Gas Hydrate Fundamentals
- Gas Hydrate Technologies
- Gas Hydrate Environmental Impacts (Climate, Geohazard, etc.)
- Natural Gas Hydrate (Characterization, Exploration, Recovery, etc.)
Journal Special Issues for ICGH10
The 10th International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH10) is proud to announce that selected papers from ICGH10 will be invited to be submitted for special issues organized by prestigious international peer-reviewed journals. Please note that the copyright for the ICGH10 abstracts or papers rests with the author(s). In order to be part of the journal special issues, the authors are encouraged to submit their abstracts to ICGH10. The special issues for ICGH10 will be announced soon.
- All abstracts must be written in English and submitted in PDF format via EasyChair system no later than September 30, 2022 for review.
- Abstracts are limited in length to 500 words.
- All earlier submitted abstracts in 2019 should be resubmitted via the new portal for reconsideration.
- Abstracts shall follow the template provided here: Download the Abstract Template Here
- Please follow the submission process summarized in this PDF: Here
- Notification of Abstract acceptance will be announced on December 15, 2022.
- Author can amend the submission information or withdraw the submission no later than September 30, 2022 by logging into the EasyChair system.
- Please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com to amend the submission after September 30, 2022.
Access to ICGH10 Papers
On the day of arrival to the conference venue, each participant will receive a USB drive containing all ICGH10 manuscripts and extended abstracts. However, please note that the copyrights for each work are held by the authors of individual manuscript. Therefore all requests for copies of manuscripts or extended abstracts should be made to the original author(s). Copies of the conference full manuscripts and extended abstracts will not be provided to non-ICGH10 attendees.
|June 1, 2022||Call for papers|
|September 30, 2022||Deadline for abstract submission|
|December 15, 2022||Notification of abstract acceptance|
|March 31, 2023||Deadline for full manuscript/extended abstract submission|