Call for Papers
All participants are welcomed to submit their paper(s) to acquire research visibility and reciprocate your ideas with experts from a diverse pool of expertise. All abstracts will be evaluated and the accepted works will be compiled in the conference proceedings and presented in the conference, either in the form of oral or poster presentation. ICGH encompasses wide range of topics regarding hydrates including, but not limited to the following:
- Flow Assurance
- Gas Hydrate Fundamentals
- Gas Hydrate Technologies
- Gas Hydrate Environmental Impacts (Climate, Geohazard, etc.)
- Natural Gas Hydrate (Characterization, Exploration, Recovery, etc.)
Journal Special Issues for ICGH10
The 10th International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH10) is proud to announce that selected papers from ICGH10 will be invited to be submitted for special issues organized by prestigious international peer-reviewed journals. Please note that the copyright for the ICGH10 abstracts or papers rests with the author(s). In order to be part of the journal special issues, the authors are encouraged to submit their abstracts to ICGH10. The following special issues are planned for ICGH10:
- Author of shortlisted abstract can choose to submit a Full Manuscript or an Extended Abstract via EasyChair system, one of which is required for all oral and poster presentations.
- Notification of Abstract acceptance will be announced on December 2, 2019.
- Please follow the submission process summarized in this PDF: Download Instructions.
- The Full Manuscript or Extended Abstract must be written in English and submitted no later than May 15, 2020 (extended) for review.
- The Full Manuscript or Extended Abstract shall follow the template provided here: Manuscript or Extended Abstract
- The Full Manuscript or Extended Abstract must be consistent with the original abstracts accepted by the ICGH10 LOC/ISC.
- At least one author of each accepted submission shall register for and attend the Conference and shall present the paper at the Conference in accordance with the applicable presentation schedule.
- Each full delegate registrant can present two talks (one oral and one poster or two posters) and each student registration can present one talk (oral or poster)April
Access to ICGH10 Papers
On the day of arrival to the conference venue, each participant will receive a USB drive containing all ICGH10 manuscripts and extended abstracts. However, please note that the copyrights for each work are held by the authors of individual manuscript. Therefore all requests for copies of manuscripts or extended abstracts should be made to the original author(s). Copies of the conference full manuscripts and extended abstracts will not be provided to non-ICGH10 attendees.
|April 1, 2019||Call for Papers|
|September 15, 2019||Deadline for Abstract submission (extended)|
|December 2, 2019||Notification of Abstract acceptance|
|May 15, 2020||Deadline for full manuscript/extended abstract submission (extended)|