In view of the COVID-19 related travel restrictions and difficulties to obtain travel approval by the end of this year, the ICGH10 has been postponed to 18 July to 23 July 2021. The deadlines for early bird registration is extended until 16 April 2021. Further updates will be shared shortly in the website and via email. Sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your support.
till April 16, 2021
April 17, 2021 – June 30, 2021
after June 30, 2021
*A copy of the student ID must be presented for verification upon registration onsite.
*Student Registration does not include Conference Banquet.
- At least one of the authors of the accepted abstract has to register by April 16, 2021. Abstract without registration will not be included in the programme and the e-proceedings.
- Each full delegate registrant can present two talks (one oral and one poster or two posters) and each student registration can present one talk (oral or poster).
- Participants who register late/onsite after June 30, 2021 may not receive all Conference Materials.
Conference registration fees include:
- Admission to the conference
- Lunch and two tea breaks
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Banquet (not applicable to student registration)
- Group Tour
- Farewell Reception
- Conference Materials
Additional Conference Banquet Ticket can be purchased online during registration. The cost of each ticket is SGD 150.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars. Payment must be made in Singapore Dollars. Delegates are required to bear the cost of any bank transfer fees and charges.
- Registration cannot be confirmed until payment has been received.
- The conference organisers have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of details listed in the programme but reserve the right to alter or delete items from the programme or services as circumstances require.
- The conference organisers are not liable for any claims, damage, or expenses arising out of cancellation, disruption, changes, or limitations to the programme or services as a result of any circumstances outside their control including weather, travel restrictions, visa refusals, or other events.
- Delegates are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellation, and all other risks.
- The conference organisers, their officers and employees are not liable for and the delegate releases them from any liability for claims, damage, or expenses whether in respect of personal injury, death, loss, or damage to the delegate or partner(s).
A written notice must be emailed to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any modifications or cancellations, on or before June 15, 2021.
- Cancellations received before June 15, 2021: a 70% refund will be issued
- Refund will not be issued for cancellations received after June 15, 2021. Substitute delegate will be accepted without additional charges.
- There is no refund for non attendance.
*Registration commences on December 15, 2019